The days of having the box iron fixed workstation inside your dock door is well and truly over with our mobile workstation solution.
You can now bring the portable computer printing solution with you to the goods being booked in or being dispatched. The mobile workstation solution moves with you to large goods to scan the items into your goods in or goods out inventory system.
Workers have the ability to bring the cart solution to the items being shipped which reduces mislabeling and shipping errors by printing a shipping label at the point of application.
- Information is updated wirelessly in real time as the mobile workstation can be transported to the point of task. It allows for universal access to up to date accurate information
- Reduces the chances of mislabeling items as printing at the point of application
- Gives operators additional workspace and storage designed to meet their specific work environmental requirements
- Multi-screen capabilities and twin screening applications are totally interchangeable for future proofing
- Real time data capture provides accurate information to staff throughout the facility
- Limitless configuration options due to the modular design
- Hassle free set-up
- The mobile workstation offers users ergonomic benefits as it can be adjusted to suit the operator
- Goods in/Goods out: Instead of a fixed station inside the dock door, use a mobile workstation and bring your workstation to large goods and pallets that have been delivered or are being dispatched
- Pick and Pack: The mobile workstation can be used in a warehouse application for full screen picking applications. The mobile workstations are totally bespoke so that baskets and collection trays can be designed to the end users picking requirements
- Seamlessly connect to the back end system or ERP over WIFI
- Run multiple applications on a single or dual screen using a standard computer or laptop
- Print barcode labels anywhere in the facility as you go about your operational duties
- Inventory management using full screen ERP and scanning
- Perform operational training away from the office environment using the mobile work station solution for on the job training
- Print labels at the point of application from the ERP
- Asset Management